Founded in 2006 as a mergers & acquisitions advisory firm, Fleetridge specializes in the sale of a wide array of companies in the healthcare services arena including:
- Home Health Care Agencies
- Medical Practices
- Medical Laboratories
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Behavioral Health, and more.
The nature of the mergers & acquisitions world within the healthcare field calls for confidential and discreet operation. We at Fleetridge Pacific put great emphasis on keeping the confidential nature of our sale transactions so that businesses and owners we serve are protected not just during the sale but also following its completion.
In all our endeavors, we strive to develop relationships with our customers, clients and employees based on the following principles:
- Full Disclosure
Fleetridge Pacific is committed to:
- Complying with federal, state and local laws – This is an essential condition for performance of our duties.
- Protecting Confidentiality – We will not release any confidential information without prior consent from the customer, client or prospective client who has provided the information. When authority to release information is granted, a legally binding, signed confidentiality agreement is obtained from the party requesting the information.
- Avoiding Conflicts of Interests – It is our opinion that dual agency in our area of expertise is a conflict of interest. Although some states allow it, Fleetridge Pacific never acts as a dual agent. Our loyalty remains with our client. We are committed to full disclosure of our past and present dealings as they relate to our clients best interests.
We put our clients first and work hard to get the deal done.
Contact Fleetridge Pacific today to learn more at 888-220-2270.